2021 Race Day Information
Everything you need to know about the 2021 TTC is below.
- Check in / Same day registration: HHS Football Field Concession Stand starting at 7:45am. Those who registered after the shirt deadline (6/4) do not receive a tshirt.
- Tiger Time Challenge begins at 8:30am from the track. Runners will be released in groups of about 10 people approximately 2-3 minutes apart. If your group has more than 10, no worries, you can be released together. Teams and individuals have the flexibility of choosing which wave they run.
- The challenge is not timed.
- We encourage runners to attempt each challenge, however they are optional.
- There will be water stations available on the course to drink.
- Be ready for a muddy, water-filled, sweaty, FUN time – dress appropriately.
- As you conquer the Tiger Time Challenge, we encourage you to help us cheer on the remaining runners to finish together as a TEAM.
- This is a family friendly event. We encourage family and friends to cheer for runners and be part of our TIGER TUNNEL as the runners finish!!
7:30 Volunteers will meet in stands to receive placements and discuss responsibilities.
Course Map and Description
2021 TIGER TIME CHALLENGE COURSE DESCRIPTION
- One lap around the track
- Over Under Hurdles
- Tiger Crawl – weave in and out of football bards on hands/feet – on grass
- The WALL – climb the wall
- Tiger Flip – flip multiple large tires behind the tennis courts
- Slippery Climb – 3 round bales with plastic/water/soap
- Slippery Slope – slip and slide down the hill
- Crouching Tiger – mud at end of slides, belly crawl
- Rock and Roll – throw dice. Number on dice equals # of times to run around the circle
- Front Plank for 60 seconds
- 20 V-ups
- 20 Jump Squats – then run around Vineyard Church and back
- Wall Balls – toss 10 times
- Tiger Plunge – dumpster dive
- Farmer’s Carry – each person carry’s 1-2 buckets of sand once around bases
- Partner Carry – piggyback a friend to a cone, then switch to next one
- 15 burpees
- Lunge Jumps
- Wheel Barrow – Wheel barrow a partner to a cone, then switch to next cone
- Balance Beams – walk on soccer benches
- Hay Bale Hurdles – rectangle bales stacked up high to crawl over
- Tiger Tar Training – a few exercises on the tar
- Texas Hold ‘Em
- One lap around track upon entering the field
- Field goal then sprint to finish